- 1/2 of a watermelon, skinned
- 15 oz Feta cheese
- Pinch of salt
- 8 Heirloom cherry tomatoes, quarted
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Cucumber, sliced thin and curled
- 3-5 Basil leaves, picked
- 10 Mint leaves, picked
- Zest of one lemon
- 1. Dice the watermelon and feta into large cubes.
- 2. Place them in a large bowl. Toss with salt, heirloom tomatoes, and extra virgin olive oil. Add the mixture to your plates.
- 3. Place the curled cucumber slices around the melon. Add the basil leaves and mint leaves around the salad.
- 4. Quickly zest the lemon over top the salad.
Pork and Beans, 136 6th St., Downtown. 412.338.1876. porkandbeanspgh.com.