- 1-1/2 oz. Tait Farm Spiced Apple Shrub Vinegar
- 2 oz. Wigle Organic Rye Whiskey (or Bourbon, if preferred)
- 1/2 oz. Ouzo or Chartreuse Liqueur
- Club soda
- Apple slice or cinnamon stick for garnish
- Stir all ingredients in a tall glass with ice. Top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a thin slice of apple or cinnamon stick, if desired.
Recipe by Tyler Kulp, Assistant Café Manager at East End Food Co-op.
*Tait Farm produces a wide variety of shrub vinegars, from strawberry to ginger. Find them at East End Food Co-op and Whole Foods.