Treat yourself! These simple shakes and floats really sweeten the season.
- 1 2” x 2” made-from-scratch slice blackberry cobbler from The SpringHouse
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream from The SpringHouse
- ¼ cup skim milk from The SpringHouse
- Whipped cream
- Blackberry sauce from The SpringHouse
1. Add blackberry cobbler, vanilla ice cream, and skim milk to a blender. Cover and blend until a smooth consistency is reached.
2. Pour into a glass, and top with whipped cream and blackberry sauce.
Recipe by Marcia Opp, owner, The SpringHouse Country Market and Restaurant. 1531 Route 136, Washington. 724.228.3339.