Treat yourself! These simple shakes and floats really sweeten the season.
- 2 15 oz cans of raspberry-flavored peaches
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ pint fresh red raspberries
- Greendance Winery Peach Wine
- Vanilla ice cream
- Greendance Winery Sparkling Vidal Blanc
- Sprigs of mint
- 1 fresh peach, ripened
1. Puree the canned peaches in a food processor with sugar. Divide into four tall glasses, approximately 6 oz per glass.
2. Add 4-5 fresh raspberries.
3. Pour 4 oz of peach wine and lightly stir.
4. Add 1 large scoop of vanilla ice cream, pressing the ice cream down into the puree. Then, drop 4-5 fresh raspberries.
5. Add a second scoop of vanilla ice cream and then 4-5 more fresh raspberries.
6. Fill to the brim with Sparkling Vidal Blanc.
7. Add a large straw or soda spoon. Garnish with fresh raspberries, sprigs of mint, and a fresh peach slice.