From pickled to stewed, peppers are a late summer staple. Tag these three saucy recipes, packed with flavor and color, for future dinners.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high heat until internal temperature reaches 140ºF or desired doneness is achieved.
- While the chops grill, heat olive oil in a large pan. Sauté banana peppers, jalapeño, bell peppers, and onions over medium-low heat until soft.
- Add garlic and sauté one more minute.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Serve pork chops with sautéed mixture on top.
Recipe by Jessica Bauer, executive chef/partner at Altius.
Photograph by Michael Fornataro / Styling by Samantha Casale