Try a trio of melon recipes! Juicy combinations of cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon are wonderful warm-weather dishes.
- 1.5 ounces cantaloupe-infused Pimm’s
- 1.5 ounces Plantation Rum
- 1 ounce watermelon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce agave nectar
- Juice of half a lemon
- Splash of ginger ale
- 3 honeydew ice cubes
- Cantaloupe slice, watermelon wedge, and sprig of fresh mint for garnish
- Infuse the Pimm’s with a slice of cantaloupe in an airtight container for three days, storing it in a cool, dry place.
- To prepare the honeydew ice cubes, juice one honeydew. Strain once and pour into ice cube trays to freeze.
- Combine the cantaloupe-infused Pimm’s, Plantation Rum, watermelon juice, agave nectar, and lemon juice in a shaker with the honeydew ice cubes. Shake well.
- Pour into a collins glass. Top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with a cantaloupe slice, a watermelon wedge, and a sprig of fresh mint in the glass.
Recipe by Erika Clark, Bar Manager at Kaya.
Photography by Cayla Zahoran | Styling by Allie Wist