Stock up on spirits and spring for seasonal décor to assemble a bar cart that will serve you — and your guests — for every holiday gathering.
Rosemary Clove Cinnamon Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2-3 large sprigs rosemary
- 2 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 ½ oz Wigle Ginever
- ½ oz crème de menthe
- ½ oz rosemary clove cinnamon simple syrup
- Finely ground candy cane (Editor’s Note: Pulse in a blender for quick results.)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Soak cherries in a bowl with Brandy overnight. Reserve ¼ oz of juice.
- Make the simple syrup by combining water, sugar, rosemary, cloves, and cinnamon sticks in a pot and simmer over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Let cool and set aside.
- Pour Ginever, crème de menthe, simple syrup, and reserved juice into a shaker. Add ice, shake vigorously, and strain into a coupe glass rimmed with finely ground candy canes. Garnish with fresh rosemary.
Eighty Acres Kitchen & Bar, 1910 New Texas Road, Monroeville. 724.519.7304. eightyacreskitchen.com.