- 1 oz Bulleit Bourbon
- ½ oz Copper & Kings American Brandy
- ½ oz Champagne syrup
- ¼ oz Salers Gentiane Liqueur
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
- Lemon thyme
1. Aromatize the inside of the julep cup by firmly brushing fresh mint and lemon thyme along the inside of a pewter julep cup.
2. Fill the cup halfway with crushed ice. Add in remaining ingredients and stir.
3. Top off with crushed ice to form a mound.
4. Insert fresh herb garnishes and straw.
Butcher and The Rye, 212 6th St., Downtown. 412.391.2752. butcherandtherye.com.