Mix up a mélange of greens with three, fresh salad recipes — highlighting baby Swiss chard, spinach, and romaine.
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup hazelnut oil
- 2-3 sunchokes, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- 8 ounces spinach
- 2 heads baby romaine
- 2 heads baby Swiss chard
- 1 sliced scallion
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup chervil, chopped
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk white balsamic, honey, oils, and salt and pepper. Toss diced sunchokes in mixture with sunflower oil and salt and pepper. Roast 20 minutes at 400oF or until sun choke is tender.
- Mix hazelnuts, spinach, and chopped baby romaine and baby Swiss chard.
- Stir in scallion, parsley, and chervil into hazelnut vinaigrette. Toss greens in vinaigrette, and serve with goat cheese on top.
Recipe by Executive Chef Jennifer Girasole of Girasole.
Photography by Cayla Zahoran | Styling by Allie Wist