Supercharge your next meal with kale, chia seeds, and apples.
- Grill the salmon over high heat for 1-3 minutes. Flip and grill the other side for 2-5 minutes. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, mix rice vinegar, mushroom soy sauce, and hot chili olive oil in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix kale, spinach, cubed avocado, radicchio, diced cucumber, cherry tomato halves, chia seeds, and apple in a stainless steel bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Mix well.
- Top the dressed salad with grilled salmon and tomato slices.
Chef’s note: For best results, use Pacific clean, cold water salmon and organic ingredients!
Asiatique Thai Bistro, 120 Bakery Square Blvd., Bakery Square. 412.441.1212.