Get cozy with the combination of cinnamon, pears, and pecans – versatile ingredients ideal for any meal.
- 2 pears
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Peel, core, and cut pears into eighths. Place them in a nine-inch pie plate that’s lightly coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine 1/2 cup minus two tablespoons sugar with flour, eggs, whole milk, vanilla, unsalted butter, and a pinch of salt in a blender.
- Pulse for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour over the pears. Sprinkle on pecans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees until springy to the touch.
- Remove from oven. Heat broiler.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon and the 2 tablespoons of sugar on the pancake.
- Broil for one minute until browned. Serve warm.
Recipe by Sherree Goldstein of Square Cafe.
Photography by Cayla Zahoran | Styling by Allie Wist