- Olive Oil
- 6 oz fingerling potatoes, parboiled and sliced thin
- 1 large (or 2 small) shallots, diced
- 2 oz chiles, roughly chopped
- 4 oz collard greens, roughly chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 whole eggs
- Fresh Chives
1. Coat the bottom of a sauté pan with olive oil. Add the fingerling potatoes, shallots, chiles, greens, and mushrooms. Sauté the vegetables until tender.
2. In a separate pan, cook the eggs to your liking.
3. To plate, place the cooked eggs on top of the vegetable hash. Garnish with fresh chives.
Square Café, 1137 S. Braddock Ave., Regent Square. 412.244.8002. square-cafe.com.