11 Local Gifts for the Pittsburgh Foodie
Give the chef, chocolate connoisseur, coffee fanatic, or adventurous eater in your life the perfect present. We’ve collected our top gifts for foodies, here:
1. Lifefactory set of two small BPA-free stemless wine glasses, $16.99, East End Food Co-op.
2. “True Brews: How to Craft Fermented Cider, Beer, Wine, Sake, Soda, Mead, Kefir, and Kombucha at Home” by Emma Christensen, $23, East End Food Co-op.
3. Speckled tea pot, $46.65, The SpringHouse.
4. Just Coffee Cooperative Cold Brew milk chocolate, malt, and dark chocolate blend, $11.99, East End Food Co-op.
5. Lux Artisan Chocolates black fig and pistachio chocolate bar, $6.99, East End Food Co-op.
6. Trax Farms Apple Butter, $5.29, Trax Farms Market.
7. 33 Books Co. coffee, wine, cheese, and beer journals, $4.99 each, East End Food Co-op.
8. Trax Farms Spices for Hot Mulled Cider, Spiced Wine, or Tea, $1.99, Trax Farms Market.
9. U-Konserve stainless steel insulated food jar, $16.99, East End Food Co-op.
10. Edna Lucille Fresh Peach Homestyle Soap, $6.96, The SpringHouse.
11. Numi Organic Tea Tumeric Tea Amber Sun, $6.99, East End Food Co-op.
East End Food Co-op, 7516 Meade Street, East End. 412.242.3598. eastendfood.coop. The SpringHouse, 1531 PA-136, Washington. 724.228.3339. springhousemarket.com. Trax Farms Market, 528 Trax Road, Finleyville. 412.835.3246. traxfarms.com.