- 1 zucchini
- 1 ear of corn
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 3 sprigs of cilantro
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 head of cabbage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 6 leaves of butter lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 3 teaspoons sour cream
- Grill the zucchini over medium-high heat until char marks appear.
- Roast the corn in the oven at 350ºF until charred but not burnt.
- Mix tomato, onion, cilantro, and lime juice to create a pico de gallo salsa.
- To make the slaw, mix cabbage with light mayonnaise until well-coated.
- To assemble the tacos, use the butter lettuce leaves in place of the tortilla. Fill each one with slaw, grilled zucchini, roasted corn, and pico de gallo. Top them off with avocado, sour cream, and a squeeze of fresh lime.
Totopo Mexican Kitchen and Bar, 660 Washington Road, Mt. Lebanon. 412.668.0773. totopomex.com.