- To make the Zucchini and Polenta Blini, mix zucchini, polenta, buttermilk, eggs, basil, scallion vinaigrette, and 2 teaspoons kosher salt until thoroughly incorporated.
- Divide the batter into 4 equal parts. Cook each blini in a nonstick pan over medium-low heat until browned on both sides. Set aside.
- To make the Charred Corn Vinaigrette, remove husks from corn cobs. Rub each cob with 1 tablespoon olive oil and char under the broiler until dark in color, but not burnt. Set aside to cool.
- Slice kernels off the cobs, and blend with garlic, sofrito, ground coriander, ground mulato chiles, apple cider vinegar, and rice vinegar. Puree the mixture.
- While the blender is still running, slowly add in remaining olive oil in a thin, steady stream. Season with 2½ teaspoons kosher salt.
- To make the Heirloom Tomato Ceviche, combine heirloom tomato, scallions, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, white fish, and lime juice. Set aside to marinate for 1 hour. Finish with 2 teaspoons kosher salt.
- To assemble, place the Zucchini and Polenta Blini on the plate. Stack the Heirloom Tomato Ceviche on top, and drizzle the Charred Corn Vinaigrette on the side.
Seviche, 930 Penn Ave., Downtown. 412.697.3120. seviche.com.