- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 3/4 cup cleaned and sliced strawberries
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 pounds radicchio, cut in 1-inch shreds
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound fresh goat cheese
- 1. Put the raisins, strawberries, and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Let them soak for 15 minutes.
- 2. Place the shredded radicchio in a large bowl, and pour the raisin-strawberry mixture on top.
- 3. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt. Toss well to evenly coat the salad with dressing.
- 4. Crumble goat cheese in chunks over the salad. Gently toss again to distribute the cheese, while also keeping it in chunks.
Lidia’s Pittsburgh, 1400 Smallman St., Strip District. 412.552.0150. lidias-pittsburgh.com.