- Heat extra virgin olive oil in pan over medium-high heat. Sear pork chops for 5 minutes on each side. Remove the pork chops from the pan, and set aside to rest.
- Add cherry tomatoes and onions to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in zucchini, corn, and thyme. Sauté lightly for 2 minutes.
- Add honey, balsamic vinegar, and garlic. Reduce by half.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine tomato mixture with arugula. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour over pork chops and serve.
Six Penn Kitchen, 146 6th St., Downtown. 412.566.7366. sixpennkitchen.com.