- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup onion, julienned
- 1 mid-sized zucchini, large diced
- 1 ear of corn, grilled, kernels removed
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups arugula
- Salt and pepper
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in pan over medium-high heat. Sear pork chops for 5 minutes on each side. Remove the pork chops from the pan, and set aside to rest.
- Add cherry tomatoes and onions to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in zucchini, corn, and thyme. Sauté lightly for 2 minutes.
- Add honey, balsamic vinegar, and garlic. Reduce by half.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine tomato mixture with arugula. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour over pork chops and serve.
Six Penn Kitchen, 146 6th St., Downtown. 412.566.7366. sixpennkitchen.com.