- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sharp yellow cheddar, shredded
- 4 ounces Havarti, shredded
- 1/2 jar DeLallo Hot Pepper Garlic Sauce
- 1 pound loose Italian sausage, cooked
In a sauce pot on a medium setting, heat half-and-half. Whisk in cornstarch. Bring to a simmer. Lower heat to add cream cheese and stir until melted. Add cheddar and Havarti by the handful, stirring until fully melted.
Once sauce is formed, add Hot Pepper Garlic Sauce and cooked crumbled sausage. Stir together until warmed through.
Serve with tortilla chips and your favorite nacho condiments.
Recipe by DeLallo Foods, DeLallo Authentic Italian Foods, 6390 Route 30, Jeannette. 877.DELALLO.