- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (or extra-virgin olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
Blend honey, vinegar, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes in a food processor. With the processor running, drizzle in the oils and keep the processor running a minute or so more to emulsify. Unused dressing can be kept in the refrigerator for about two weeks.
Tip: This dressing also works well as a marinade for chicken or steak.