Blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries are juicy and delicious on their own, and even better together. Three local chefs bounced the berries into an entrée, cocktail, and dessert to create the ...
- 1 pound boneless pork tenderloin, trimmed of silver skin
- Sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Season pork tenderloin with sea salt and ground pepper. Place on a medium-high grill, and turn to grill all sides. Cook until internal temperature is 150ºF, about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove, and let rest for 10 minutes. When ready to serve, slice into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Cook shallots in olive oil over medium heat until shallots start to sweat. Add in strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, apple cider vinegar, and thyme.
- Continue cooking, stirring often, for 10-15 minutes. Once the reduction starts to thicken, add a pinch of sea salt.
- Strain to remove pulp. Pour reduction over pork tenderloin and serve.
Recipe by Chef Amy Tyner, Café Phipps.
Photograph by Michael Fornataro / Styling by Samantha Casale