- To make labne, reserve ¼ cup Greek yogurt. Salt the remaining yogurt from the quart with ¼ cup Kosher salt. Let the salted yogurt sit in a cheese cloth-lined strainer overnight. (Place an empty bowl or dish below to catch any drippings!)
- Pour the strained yogurt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the reserved ¼ cup yogurt and heavy cream. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Quarter the peaches and remove the pits. Brush the cut sides with vegetable oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill, cut side down, over high heat for 3 minutes, turning to achieve grill marks on all sides.
- Toss the cooled peaches in harissa.
- To make spiced pecans, mix egg white, 1 teaspoon salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, cumin, and sugar. Toss pecans in mixture. Spread the coated pecans on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 6 minutes, stir, then bake for an additional 4 minutes. Let cool.
- To make white balsamic vinaigrette, blend white balsamic vinegar and dijon mustard until well-mixed. With the blender still running, slowly pour in extra virgin olive oil to emulsify. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss arugula in white balsamic vinaigrette, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Before serving, spread the labne on a plate. Top with dressed arugula, grilled harissa peaches, spiced pecans, and any leftover white balsamic vinaigrette.
Casbah, 229 S. Highland Ave., Strip District. 412.661.5656. bigburrito.com/casbah.