• Steam the cauliflower until tender.
• Blend cauliflower, olive oil, garlic, tahini, lime juice, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper until smooth. Refrigerate overnight.
• Slice the pitas open, then tear them into chip-sized piece, Place them on a cookie sheet, and sprinkle each one with a thin layer of Parmesan cheese.
• Bake at 350°F for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
• Use the cooled Parmesan chips to scoop the cauliflower hummus.
About this recipe
For more recipes from our staff, visit edibleallegheny.com.