- 1 cup bulgur, cooked according to package directions, cooled, and drained well
- ½ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- ½ cup fennel, minced
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts only, minced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Zest of one orange
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Toss all salad ingredients together in large bowl. Using a clean, empty jar, combine the olive oil, orange juice, and vinegar, and shake rigorously.
Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. Combine salad and dressing, a little at a time, tossing until coated. Taste, and add salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Intellectual Nutrition, intellectualnutrition.net